RST S1 CE Mens Gloves
The RST S1 CE Gloves are a sport gloves, CE Level 1 protected, carbon fibre knuckled glove.
Made from full grain leather, to help with abrasion resistance, and a floating carbon knuckle to keep you protected. The lining of the gloves is made from brushed polyester lining so they are more comfortable on longer rides.
The S1 gloves feature out stitched fingers, yet include a lot of stretch and motion panels, so your movement isn't limited. The gloves are fastened but a hook loop double wrist closure, ensuring they stay on.
- Full Grain Leather, Amara outer material
- Brushed Polyester Lining
- Leather Motion Panels
- Cuff Closure Hook Loop Double Wrist Closure
- Contrast Stitch Detail
- Floating carbon knuckle
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
RST Men's Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.