RST S1 CE Mens Leather Jacket
The RST S1 CE Jacket is a leather sport-fit CE-level jacket with a removable thermal gilet.
This two-season jacket is constructed of full-grain four-way stretch leather which offers superior abrasion and tear resistance as well as it making the jacket soft and supple. The S1 features a removable 125g thermal gilet that has amazing thermal retention as well as a fixed mesh liner. To keep the rider nice and cool in the summer RST has installed exhaust and intake vents at the back and front of the jacket to ensure that the rider does not overheat during the summer months.
Fitted with CE-level 1 shoulder, back and elbow armour as well as, shoulder cups keep the rider safe in case of an impact. Other characteristics of this product are a 360 connection zip, motion panels, four internal pockets and two outer pockets.
- CE-Level AAA
- Level 1 Should, Elbow and back armour
- Full grain leather
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable thermal quilted gilet
- Panel in panel perforated leather
- Motion panels
- neoprene sport comfort cuff
- Bonded nylon thread triple stitch
- Reflective piping
- Neoprene comfort collar
- Waist cuff adjusters
- Two outer pockets
- Four internal pockets
- 360 connection zip
- Shoulder cups
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.