RST Sabre CE Mens Leather Jacket
The RST Sabre is a CE certified leather jacket with a drum dyed cowhide outer, a removable thermal lining and CE level 1 shoulder and elbow protection.
Made from a soft touch, matte finish premium cowhide leather, the Sabre jacket is supported by a four-way woven stretch with motion panels throughout for maximum comfort and movement when worn. In fact, the motion panels wrap around the arms to give unparalleled versatility and support different styles of riding.
Added to this is the removable quilted thermal gilet with two pockets, a fixed Quick-Dry mesh lining, panel-in-panel perforation to keep you warm and fresh and waist adjusters which offer a contoured fit.
This jacket exceeds its AAA CE rating. And to top this off, the suite of CE Level 1 armour and pocket for the back protector, tone on tone TPU shoulder cups, and reflective logo and style panels offer added visibility and superior levels of protection.
Use the 360° connection zip to connect the jacket to any pair of RST jeans including the Sabre leather jean.
- CE Certification Rating: AAA
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder and elbow CE Level 1 armour
- Main Outer Material: Premium Drum Dyed Cowhide Leather
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Woven Stretch with Motion Panels
- Thermal Lining: Removable Thermal Gilet
- Inner Lining: Fixed Quick Dry Mesh Lining
- Collar: Neoprene
- Cuff: Neoprene
- Zips: MAX Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon
- Ventilation: Panel in Panel Perforated Leather
- Reinforcement: Double Leather in Impact Areas
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360°
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Inner Pockets: 2
- Reflective Detail: Reflective Piping
- Black, White
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.