RST Sabre CE Mens Textile Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £56.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RST Sabre CE Mens Textile Jacket
The RST Sabre is a CE certified jacket with an abrasion-resistant textile outer, a removable thermal lining and CE level 1 shoulder and elbow protection.
Made from a robust, abrasion-resistant HTC fabric, the fabric has a Durable Water Resistant coating which repels water and stops the jacket from wetting out. The jacket is supported by a four-way woven stretch with motion panels throughout for maximum comfort and movement when worn. The motion panels enhance the comfort of this sports riding jacket, whether riding upright or in a tuck.
Added to this are the SinAqua waterproof lining, removable full length quilted thermal lining inside and in the sleeves, a fixed Quick-Dry mesh lining, panel-in-panel perforation and multiple intakes and exhaust vents to keep air flowing throughout the jacket. And arm and waist adjusters which offer a contoured fit.
The jacket has a CE Level AA rating, with Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour and TPU shoulder cups. Reflective logo and style panels offer added visibility alongside this uncompromising protection.
Connect to any RST jeans using the 360° connection zip. Also available in an airbag and leather versions.
- CE Certification Rating: AAA
- Back Protector: Pocket Only
- Shoulder and elbow CE Level 1 armour
- Main Outer Material: Premium Drum Dyed Cowhide Leather
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Woven Stretch with Motion Panels
- Thermal Lining: Removable Thermal Gilet
- Inner Lining: Fixed Quick Dry Mesh Lining
- Collar: Neoprene
- Cuff: Neoprene
- Zips: MAX Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon
- Ventilation: Panel in Panel Perforated Leather
- Reinforcement: Double Leather in Impact Areas
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360°
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Inner Pockets: 2
- Reflective Detail: Reflective Piping
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Black, Yellow
RST Men's Jacket Size Guide
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part under the armpits, and keep the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around your waist, where you usually place your belt when wearing everyday trousers
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.