RST Sabre CE Moto Shoes
The RST Sabre Moto shoe is a CE-certified styled motorsport model with perforated material.
This summer sport boot has a hard-wearing microfibre outer shell which has protected areas that are abrasion-resistant in cases of an impact. Furthermore, the sabre has perforated inserts and internal lining to keep this short boot breathable for the rider.
Armoured with TPU protection for the heel and ankle assists the abrasion-resistant outer shell by ensuring that the feet are protected from high impact.
Featuring a shift pad overlay and a polycarbonate anti-twist midsole compacted against an urban sole makes sure that the rider is comfortable whilst also having free movement in the shoe. Closure wise this boot has a short lace with a look strap that coincides with a garage plus hook that makes the shoe easy to put on and off.
In conclusion, this aggressive motorsport RST product offers a protective, comfortable, affordable and easy-to-wear shoe.
- CE Certification Rating: CE Certified
- Heel Protection: TPU
- Ankle Protection: TPU
- Shin Protection: TPU
- Main Outer Material: Microfibre
- Ventilation: Perforated Inner
- Closure: Lace with Garage plus Hook & Loop Strap
- Shift Pad: Yes - Overlay
- Shank: Polycarbonate Anti Twist Midsole
- Sole: Urban
RST Mens Boots Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.