RST Syncro CE Trouser
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RST Syncro CE Trouser
The Syncro textile jean is CE Certified to Level A. Made from Ballistic and Maxtex, the jean has a reinforced seat area, 4 way stretch for added comfort and zip leg gussets. Additionally, the 360 ° connection zip can be used to connect to another RST jacket easily. The jean comes with CE Level 1 knee armour.
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Connection Zip: 360°
- Hip Armour: Pocket Only
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Knee Armour: Level 1 - CE Approved
- Main outer Material: MaxTex Fabric
- Outer Pockets: 2
- Secondary Material: Ballistic
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Woven Stretch
- Thermal lining: Removable Quilted Full Lining
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Waterproof Lining: Fixed SinAqua Lining
- Zips: MAX Zips
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Safety Rating
- CE Level A, CE Level 1
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.