RST Tractech Evo 2 1415 Suit
RST Tractech Evo II 1415 Suit
1.1 to 1.2mm premium grade cowhide Triple and double stitched seams using 40s grade bonded nylon for maximum burst strength Full length Schoeller Keprotec stretch panels RST Contour Plus CE approved armour to shoulders elbows and knees RST Contour Plus CE level-1 back protector CP-X internally stitched shoulder sliders Aerodynamic race hump New dual compound knee slider Max zips used throughout.
- Full grain 1.1mm to 1.3mm Cowhide leather
- Perforated leather panels
- 4 way stretch / Fixed mesh lining
- RST Contour plus CE shoulder
- RST Contour plus CE elbow
- RST Contour plus CE knees
- RST Contour plus Aktiv impact CE back protector
- RST TPU shoulder slider
- RST knee sliders
- Neoprene comfort collar
- Neoprene comfort cuffs
- Stretch comfort panels
- Double layer leather at seat area
- Race hump
- Double and triple stitched seams
- Heavy duty bonded nylon thread
- Max zips
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.