RST Tractech Evo 3 CE Leather Jeans
20% OFF ANY LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER JEAN AND LEATHER SUIT PROMOTION
Use code promo BFL20 at checkout to apply the discount.
T&Cs: Full-price leather jackets, trousers and suits only. Use code at checkout to show discount. No other promotional code can be applied to this order. Subject to availability. UK only.
RST Tractech Evo 3 CE Leather Jean
The TracTech Evo collection will get you to work on a Monday morning, out for a blast on a Friday night and then to your track day at the weekend! The TracTech Evo III leather jeans have CE knee protectors and are also supplied with knee sliders as standard.
- CE - Level A Approved
- Cowhide Leather
- 4 Way Stretch
- Fixed Mesh Lining
- CE Knee Protectors L1
- Knee Sliders
- 360° Connection Zip
- Adjustable Waistband
- Stretch Panels
- Available in short leg
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.