RST Tractech Evo 4 CE Mens Gloves
Built with Kevlar™- TracTech Evo 4 glove combines the best of previous TracTech gloves with more features for a superb fit, comfort and protection.
Made with both full-grain cowhide and kangaroo leather, the glove features a CE Level 2 Carbon Knuckle Protector for impact protection. DuPont™ Kevlar® Fibre on the palm stitching and underlay, along with double layer kangaroo leather and an RST palm slider protect the palm in the event of a high speed slide, while the double wrist and cuff closure offer a secure fit. DuPont™ Kevlar® lining throughout the rest of the glove prevents tearing, and elasticated conjoined fingers to prevent “finger roll” without affecting reach or flexibility when changing gear.
The glove has a perforated outer to maximise airflow, digital leather panels on the palm and forefingers to enhance grip, a memory foam panel to the back of the hand to aid comfort and support, with pre-curved fingers to suit the contour of the hand on the handlebars. The TracTech Evo 4 Glove offers no compromises – high performance race glove for fast riders.
- CE Certification Rating: 2 KP
- Knuckle Protection: Carbon
- Finger Protection: Conjoined Little Finger
- Thumb Protection: Yes
- Palm Slider: Yes
- Main Outer Material: Full Grain Leather
- Secondary Outer Material: Kangaroo Leather
- Reinforcement: DuPont™ Kevlar® Fibre
- Outstitched Fingers: Yes
- Pre-curved Fingers: Yes
- Cuff Closure: Hook & Loop Double Wrist Closure
- Ventilation: Perforated Leather
- Double Layer Leather Palm: Yes
- Palm Slider: Yes
- Finger Motion Panels: Yes
RST Men's Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.