RST Tractech Evo CE Gloves
RST Tractech Evo CE 2579 Glove Mens
The RST Tractech Evo glove is a race/sports glove you can wear all day, the strong but lightweight construction gives superb feel and helps keep your hands cool. The glove still has Kevlar thread, and a Kevlar re-enforced palm plus serious sports credentials like the split carbon knuckle.
- Premium grade A Analine cowhide construction
- Kevlar thread used in main impact areas
- Lined with Kevlar at palm panels
- Double wrist and cuff closure for secure fit
- Double layer leather in palm area
- Split carbon fibre knuckle
- Silicon Powergrip on fingers and palm for secure grip
- Pre-curved and outstitched fingers
- Conjoined fourth and little fingers
- Finger joint protection
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.