RST Urban 2 Boots
RST 1635 Urban II Boots
You’ll find most of the RST design team wearing the new Urban II, it’s that comfy it really can be worn all day long (and that includes the ride to and from the office!). The Urban II is specifically styled to look like a trainer, but we’ve backed up the style with a spec that includes ankle protection and a re-enforced double-layered leather toe box.
- Full grain cowhide
- 3D mesh
- CE certified EN13634
- Lace closure
- Triple density comfort arch support
- Reflective details
- Textured gear change pad
- Easy entry
- Memory foam reinforced ankle support
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, CE Approved
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.