RST x Kevlar Ladies Jeggins
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
RST x Kevlar Ladies Jeggins
Built with Kevlar™- There's been a lot of work in the tailoring of these jeggings to ensure they have the perfect ladies fit. It has a narrow taped fit profile.
Made with a stretch Denim with a DuPont™ Kevlar® Fibre lining in key impact areas such as the side of the leg, seat area and knee.
CE rated to Level A, additional protection is also offered by the CE Level 1 knee armour and a pocket for the hip armour.
Supporting this on the reverse of the jegging is the new RST Infinite Adjustment Armour System for the knee armour. Essentially, the knee armour cotton pocket has been extended across the length of the jegging legs. Additionally, the knee armour is now housed in a cotton bag and once inserted into the pocket, can be adjusted using the hook and loop system on both the armour bag and the armour pocket. This gives endless possibilities to positioning the armour to suit and aids comfort levels. A ruler is printed on both armour pockets to support positioning accuracy on both legs.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Knee Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: Elastic cotton twill or denim
- Reinforcement: DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber
- Inner Lining: Cotton/Solid mesh lining
- Variable knee pad adjustment: Yes
- Pocket for hip armour: Yes
- RST logo on waist: Yes
- Belt loops: Yes
- Contrast stitch detail: Yes
RST Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.