Rukka ArmaS Gore-Tex Jacket - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Rukka ArmaS Gore-Tex Jacket - Black
Rukka Arma-S Gore-Tex Jacket Mens - Black
The Rukka Armas jacket is intended to meet the most extreme needs of today's hardcore motorcycle enthusiasts. A true 4-season tank, the Armas is the ultimate in protection and function for serious riders.
Constructed throughout with Gore-Tex Pro Shell and Gore Lockout 2.0 zippers, in addition to a Gore-Tex collar and double Gore-Tex cuffs, the Armas jacket is designed to keep you 100% dry no matter the conditions. On the inside of the jacket, a robust liner keeps your temperature regulated with Outlast technology. Outlast has the ability to cool you as it absorbs your body heat as well as to warm you as it returns that stored energy back to you in colder temperatures.
The Rukka Armas is packed full of functional details, like the reflective logos for visibility, generous internal and external storage pockets, and well-placed fitment adjustors. Keeping in line with the Rukka Defense and Comfort motto, the most integral piece to the Armas jacket is the Rukka RCP Air protectors in the shoulders, elbows and back, which allow for unimpeded airflow to keep you safe and comfortable at the same time.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer laminate with Armacor technology
- Armacor is a combination of high-tech fibers - aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Pro Shell with Armacor is extremely tear and abrasion resistant, yet lighter weight and is water and windproof
- Waterproof Gore Lockout main closure
- Gore Lockout closure is tooth-free and ensures a constant waterproof seal
- Tear and abrasion resistant GTX Super Fabric reinforcements
- Cuffs and detachable collar made of elastic 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric
- RVP Air Back Pad included
- Includes RVP Air Protectors at the shoulders and elbows
- RVP Air Protectors are extremely breathable, very light weight and distribute the impact better than hard protectors
- RVP Air Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm prEN 1621-1 2010
- Detachable thermal jacket with Outlast thermal lining (60g)
- Outlast microcapsules absorb excess heat which is stored and released as needed
- Collar with VELCRO® brand closure
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Elastic stretch panels on sides of the jacket
- Ventilation openings with zippers in front on both shoulders
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Jacket and trousers have connecting zippers
- Waist closure with double tightening
- Jacket has seven pockets; three inside (waterproof and one of which includes an integrated mobile phone holder) and four outside pockets
The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The best jacket you will ever buy.
I can not rate the Rukka arma-S jacket highly enough it is an awesome jacket that performs as you would expect and more. Don't let the price tag put you off it is worth every penny I am so glad I purchased it and when it needs replacing I will buy another. There are so many good features that come in the jacket and I am particularly impressed is the cooling effect. Wearing it out it on a ride you don't feel restricted at all.
Yes the price is high but it's worth every penny. The jacket fits very well and always feels comfortable, has some really cool functions and design pieces the quality is second to none. The jacket has also never leaked despite being in some heavy rain many times. The outlast lining seems to keep you just at the right temperature in spring and autumn, but I take this out in summer. The only criticism I have is the vents don't seem to work as I'd like, if you open them up the whole jacket seems to puff up as if the air can't escape properly.
Rukka Armas Jacket
Don't waste your money on anything else ... This jacket is simply fantastic. Nearly 2 years of good use, commuting 60 miles 2/3 days a week it has never let me down. Warm and DRY it fits like a glove and has not shown any signs of wear and tear. The "zip" is fine but you need to keep it wiped with the silicone stick every couple of weeks just to ensure it works smoothly. If the cost puts you off then ale advantage of Infinity interest free credit ... That's what I did and very simple to set up. The best jacket out there.
Bought 2008, Still going strong
I wrote the review for this Rukka jacket two years ago and now having owned it for 4 years it is still performing perfectly, the hi viz colours are fading but perhaps that is to be expected, all else is perfect. Would definitely buy another.
High Price But High Quality
I have used this jacket on an almost dailly basis for more than 2 years. It has never let in any rain or cold even down to just plus 2 degrees in winter. The neoprene collar is comfortable, wind and rain proof and I cant imagine living without one of those in the winter any more. I keep looking at other jackets but have yet to find one which I would even consider changing into. I went for the hi-viz yellow version and would also choose this one again as I am sure it has constantly brought me to the attention of other road users who would otherwise have pulled out in front of me. The Jacket is definitely a class act and well worth the money.