Rukka Kingsley Gore-Tex Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Rukka Kingsley Gore-Tex Mens Jacket
The Rukka Kingsley is a four-season CE AA standard motorcycle jacket with Gore-Tex 3-layer stretch lamination, a Down-X thermal inner jacket, and CE level 2 D3O Air XTR limb, back and chest protection.
The Kingsley is the top of Rukka's touring range and their highest spec Gore-Tex garment, boasting a plethora of features that take comfort, waterproofing and protection to new levels. The 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro laminate shell is completely impervious to heavy rain and wind and is uniquely embedded with stretch material for all-ride comfort. Highly tear and abrasion-resistant Armacor and Keprotec is applied at the elbows and shoulders to strengthen these high-contact areas, ventilation points at the chest, sleeves, back and two zippered openings at the sides provide maximum airflow, and the collar is finished with soft neoprene.
Underneath this durable outer is a fixed temperature-regulating Outlast liner, as well as Rukka's exclusive Down-X thermal jacket: a detachable 100g duck-down layer (90/10, down/feather) that superbly retains body heat, and can be worn separately as its own jacket or vest.
The jacket is equipped with Rukka's new D3O Air XTR protection at the limbs and back, which not only offer supreme CE level 2 protection from impacts but are distinctly ventilated to allow direct airflow inside. A pocket at the back of the neck conceals an integrated Gore-Tex stretch collar embued with an anti-theft system.
GTX stretch textile also extends to the cuff, allowing you to tuck into your gloves for a seamless fit. Adjustment straps at the upper and lower arm allow for a custom fit, a crotch strap and full-connection zipper allow connection to the Kingsley pants or similar accompanying Rukka trousers, and three water-resistant exterior pockets allow convenient storage.
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate outer
- Armacor and Keprotec reinforcements at the shoulders and elbows
- Stretch panels at chest, shoulders and elbows
- Ventilation at sleeves, chest, back and zippered sides
- Adjustment straps at upper and lower arms
- Crotch strap and long connecting zip to trousers
- Three water-resistant external pockets and one interior pocket
- CE Level 2 Rukka D3O Air XTR armour at shoulders, elbows and back
- CE level 1 Rukka D3O chest protector included
- Rukka Down-X thermal jacket included as standard
- Fixed Outlast lining
- Soft Neoprene collar
- Gore-Tex stretch collar with hidden pocket
- Gore-Tex stretch cuffs
- EN 17092 certified to AA level
- 6-year warranty upon registration
Preorder today for Free Delivery or Click & Collect.
Estimated delivery March 2021.
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Laminated, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
|UK Size||Universal Size||Chest (cm)|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.