S100 Gloss Wax 250ml
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
S100 Gloss Wax 250ml
SDOC100 Gloss Wax 250ml
- Ultra long lasting weather and environmental protection from just one application. Dirt and water simply runs off.
- Instantly provides an amazing mirror finish and brilliant colour depth
- Specially formulated to facilitate quick and easy cleaning without pre-washing! Simply spray on to soiled paintwork - Wipe off with one clean microfibre cloth - Polish to a deep shine with another.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
S100 (formerly SDoc100) might have one of the strangest brand names in the motorcycle trade (as if that wasn't enough, it's made by a German company called Dr O.K. Wack), but the products are excellent. The motorcycle cleaner was MCN's product of the year in 2010 and has been the subject of glowing reviews from many journalists, right up to the highly respected RiDE and Bike Magazine journalist Tony Hoare, who said the S100 Gel Cleaner was "the most effective bike cleaner I've ever used".
The success and efficiency of S100 products is down to the amount of research and development work carried out by the company, who, as a percentage, have more staff employed in this part of their business than any of their competitors.