Scala Rider Freecom 2 - Solo
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scala Rider Freecom 2 - Solo
Featuring a sleek and aerodynamic new design, the Scala Rider Freecom 2 solo communication system is easy-to-use and fits virtually all helmet types. This reliable device is both waterproof and dustproof (IP67) which makes it suitable for riding in all weather conditions. The sound is guaranteed to be crystal clear thanks to the new 40mm ultra-thin HD stereo speakers and the battery life that has been greatly improved, now performing up to 13 hours before recharging.
With multiple connectivity options available, the Freecom 2 is the perfect communication system for rider and passenger. Equipped with 2 Bluetooth channels, you can speak to your passenger, make or receive a phone call and listen to GPS navigation instructions. Moreover, share with your passenger music streaming from an A2DP device or listen to the same FM radio stations.
Supported by cutting-edge technology, the Freecom 2 makes the ride smoother than ever! AGC technology automatically adjusts the volume according to background noises and riding ambience. With safety in mind, voice activation technology (VOX) takes care of answering calls completely hands-free.
Customize settings and control your device “On-the-Go” with the Cardo SmartSet App compatible with both iOS and Android phones. The Cardo Community online platform offers users software upgrades and additional options for configuring your device settings from the comfort of home.
- Rider to Passenger Intercom
- Cardo Gateway for intercom with non-Cardo device
- Click-To-Link for spontaneous intercom conversations with other cardo near-by devices
- Bluetooth Connectivity with 2 devices
- Mobile Phone Operations – Make, receive, reject calls
- Receive GPS audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS and Rider-to-Passenger Radio Sharing
- Rider-to-Passenger Music Sharing™
- Parallel Audio Streaming
- Voice Dial
- Cardo Community web platform for settings customization and software updates
- Cardo SmartSet™ App for Android and iOS devices
- AGC: Automatic adjustment of speaker volume level
- VOX: Accept / Reject incoming calls hands-free
- Speed Dial
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Slim HD 40mm Stereo Speakers
- Talk-Time – 13 hours
- IP67 Certified – Waterproof and dustproof
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Cardo Systems produce and make Scala Rider.
Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication headsets for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the Scala Rider® Bluetooth line of headsets, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then. As our product line gradually expanded, we added many “firsts” in terms of features and functions. Today, the Scala Rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry-level products to the most feature-rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
Our corporate tagline, communication in motion, reflects what the company does best: Empowering people who are on the move with the finest communication and entertainment devices available. Our typical customers are outdoors, in motion and committed to remaining in touch. We are proud to offer them the tools to do so in a safe and intuitive manner.