Scala Rider G9X Power Set
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scala Rider G9X Power Set
Scala Rider G9 X Powerset Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
Hit the road with friends and enjoy the ultimate social riding experience. “1+8” Intercom enables you to connect via voice command to 8 additional riders within a range of up to 1 mile/1.6 km*. Intelligent Voice Recognition technology means you won’t have to take your hands off the handlebars. The G9x also allows 4-Way intercom conferencing and you can spontaneously talk to other riders you meet on the way with Click-to-Link®. Pairing is fast and easy: Simply ‘bump’ two G9x units together and you’re ready to hit the road!
The G9X Powerset includes two pre-paired G9X units.
Connect two mobile phones simultaneously and talk hands-free. When you want to rock out, stream your favorite music wirelessly from an A2DP-enabled smartphone or MP3 player. Listen together with a passenger using the Music-Sharing™ feature enabling you both to enjoy stereo music without any wires. A built-in FM radio with RDS is included too.
With the unique Cardo Community® web platform, invite fellow bikers for a ride, plan and join tours, and personalize your G9x to get the most out your social experience. Upgradable software** will ensure you remain at the forefront of technology. When on the road, you can use Cardo’s exclusive SmartSet Android app (available free via Google Play) to easily modify your G9x settings from any Bluetooth-enabled Android device.
No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive
incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
Talk time: up to 13 hours
Standby time: 7 days
Charging time: 3 hours
Radio on time: 8-10 hours
Compatible with entire Scala Rider product line
Waterproof and Dustproof
- Intercom conferencing with up to 4 other Scala Rider users (up to 1.6 km in Full Duplex)*
- 4-Way (2 drivers and 2 passengers)
- 3-Way (3 separate bikers)
- 2-Way (rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger)
- Intercom “1+8” - toggle between 8 additional G9x users
- Click-to-Link: for spontaneous intercom connections
- Music Sharing™ technology via A2DP
- Mobile Phone Conference Mode
- 2 Mobile Phones / GPS device
- MP3 Player – Stream stereo music via A2DP (cable connection also included)
- SmartSet Cardo app for on-the-go setting customizations Plus: Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 station presets and smart auto scan
- Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km(1) Bike-to-Bike intercom with flip-up antenna for extended range
- 4-Way Intercom Conferencing: 2 riders and their passengers or 3 separate riders (Full Duplex)
- “1+8” Intercom Toggling: Toggle among 8 other riders
- Flash-Pairing™ with other G9x units in 1 second
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with other Scala Rider users nearby
- Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization & software upgrades(2)
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Group Signal: Send audio signals to up to 8 fellow riders simultaneously
- Hot-dial number (Customizable)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Conference mode between outside caller, Rider-Passenger
- Receive GPS navigation instructions via Bluetooth
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to MP3 players via A2DP for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customizable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customizable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Volume Per Mode: Set & save volume levels according to audio source
- Multilingual status announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof
- Scala Rider
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Cardo Systems produce and make Scala Rider.
Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication headsets for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the Scala Rider® Bluetooth line of headsets, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then. As our product line gradually expanded, we added many “firsts” in terms of features and functions. Today, the Scala Rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry-level products to the most feature-rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
Our corporate tagline, communication in motion, reflects what the company does best: Empowering people who are on the move with the finest communication and entertainment devices available. Our typical customers are outdoors, in motion and committed to remaining in touch. We are proud to offer them the tools to do so in a safe and intuitive manner.