Scala Rider PackTalk - Single
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Scala Rider PackTalk - Single
Scala Rider PackTalk
The revolutionary Scala Rider PackTalk features dual-core wireless technologies for a stable and active communication network. The Bluetooth mode offers legacy by featuring full backward compatibility with other Scala Rider models. The DMC mode will compliment and expand standard Bluetooth connectivity by offering group communication that is far superior to any other existing alternatives.
DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles its virtual network, and assures that communication among large groups remains uninterrupted irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Whenever a Cardo PackTalk user cannot directly connect with group members who are beyond the reach of the intercom, it will re-connect to the most suitable other member in the group in order to ‘leapfrog’ the connection to the remote PackTalk user. This system is virtually seamless and adjusts within split seconds to maintain an active network.
Cardo Smartset App for Android and iOS devices enables the use of a Smartphone as a remote control. It allows for operation of all main features such as A2DP, intercom, FM radio and mobile calls. The App also features multiple languages - English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- World's only dual-technology intercom: DMCTM (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth® www.cardosystems.com/PackTalk
- DMC technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh. Seamless group-communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Bluetooth Intercom modes: Conference Mode, Toggling between 9 riders, Click-to-Link
- Up to 1 mile/1.6 km Bike-to-Bike intercom
- Cardo Gateway™: Enables non-Cardo headsets to connect via intercom
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Intercom-to-Mobile: Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and / or intercom partners
- Hot-Dial number (customisable)
- Parallel Audio Streaming
- GPS instructions, FM Radio, MP3 music – all continue in background during intercom calls
- Music Sharing™ - Rider & Passenger can listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- FM Radio with RDS and 6 stations presets (built-in)
- Voice Command: Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation – now with additional voice commands (multi-lingual)
- Intuitive manual operation through Cardo's novel roller-wheel interface (pat.pend)
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- Cardo SmartSet TM App for Android and iOS devices enables: Use of your Smartphone as Remote Control on the handlebar, Customization of devices
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customisation & software upgrades
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Spoken Status Announcements (multi-lingual)
- AGC: Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise (Customisable and Pat.Pend.)
- VOX: Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls (Customisable and Pat.Pend.)
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter gloves tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Superb audio quality with high-definition replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Up to 13 hour’s talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof
Cardo Systems produce and make Scala Rider.
Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication headsets for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the Scala Rider® Bluetooth line of headsets, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then. As our product line gradually expanded, we added many “firsts” in terms of features and functions. Today, the Scala Rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry-level products to the most feature-rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
Our corporate tagline, communication in motion, reflects what the company does best: Empowering people who are on the move with the finest communication and entertainment devices available. Our typical customers are outdoors, in motion and committed to remaining in touch. We are proud to offer them the tools to do so in a safe and intuitive manner.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.