Scala Rider Q1 - SOLO
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scala Rider Q1 - SOLO
Scala Rider Q1 - SOLO
The scala rider Q1 offers rider-passenger communication and Music Sharing so both can listen to the same great tunes. You can connect to all of your multimedia devices with Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phones, MP3, GPS and built in FM radio. Offering a reliable, crystal clear rider-to-passenger intercom, you and a buddy can both enjoy the same great tunes while you ride, with the Music Sharing feature. To keep connected, pair your Q1 via Bluetooth with up to two mobile phones simultaneously, stream music via A2DP or MP3, connect to your GPS and enjoy the built in FM radio. All hands free!
Keep your software updated and customize settings using the Cardo Community.
Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones are included.
- Rider-to-Passenger Intercom (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link for spontaneous intercom with other Scala Riders nearby
- Music Sharing- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer**
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS:
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof
Cardo Systems produce and make Scala Rider.
Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication headsets for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the Scala Rider® Bluetooth line of headsets, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then. As our product line gradually expanded, we added many “firsts” in terms of features and functions. Today, the Scala Rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry-level products to the most feature-rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
Our corporate tagline, communication in motion, reflects what the company does best: Empowering people who are on the move with the finest communication and entertainment devices available. Our typical customers are outdoors, in motion and committed to remaining in touch. We are proud to offer them the tools to do so in a safe and intuitive manner.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.