Scala Rider SmartH Intercom
The ultra-slim Cardo SmartH is a top-class communication system in all criteria and was developed in cooperation with HJC. It is also suitable for other manufacturers and common products.
- effective range max. 1.6 km with up to 4 persons
- up to max. 5 km intercom range in one group
- Intercom with dual technology: DMC™ (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth®
- DMC Interkom Technology: for large biker groups (up to 4 bikers) within a dynamic, self-adapting network. Seamless group communication remains intact even if participants leave or rejoin the group.
- Bluetooth® mobile phone and navigation device* pairing via Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth® Intercom Modalities: Conference Mode, Swinging between Bikers, Click-to-Link®
- Cardo Gateway™: enables intercom connections to other manufacturers
- Intercom to mobile phone: when the intercom range is exceeded, automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone
- Mobile phone conference mode with inclusion of external callers and intercom callers
- Voice controlled speed dialing
- speed dial key (individually storable)
- parallel audio streaming:
- Music Sharing™: driver and passenger can simultaneously receive the same audio source and listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- built-in FM radio with RDS and 6 storable stations
Device settings and individual adaptation:
- Voice command: Top-class speech recognition technology for true hands-free device operation (with advanced multi-lingual voice command menu)
- easy to use operation and spoken status announcements (multilingual)
- Cardo SmartSet app for Android and iOS: - Using the smartphone as a remote control, individual device adaptation
- Cardo Community® online platform for social features, device customization and software updates
- Advanced technology for massive noise reduction and suppression of environmental noise
- AGC technology automatically adjusts volume to environmental noise and driving speed, compatible with other Scala-Rider® headsets
- VOX technology for mobile phones enables voice-controlled acceptance and rejection of calls and redial via voice command
- optimal design for HJC helmets including an ultra-flat control unit and a discrete battery unit docked at the rear
- Interchangeable hybrid and cable microphones included in scope of delivery
- excellent audio quality with High Definition (HD)
- exchangeable and ultra-flat 40 mm loudspeaker
- up to 13 hours talk time
- up to 1 week stand-by time
- waterproof and dustproof
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.