Scala Rider SMARTPACK Single
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scala Rider SMARTPACK Single
Scala Rider SMARTPACK Single - With VAT
The brand new upper class model from Cardo features innovative DMC Intercom technology for small groups of up to 4 bikers. SMARTPACK allows biker groups to communicate as a dynamic network, in which each person remains continuously and directly connected with all the others.
- DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth technology in the same unit
- DMC Intercom technology for small biker groups with up to 4 bikers and a max range of 4000 m (with 4 participants) within a dynamic, self-adjusting network. Group communication remains intact even if one or more bikers randomly leave or rejoin the group
- "One+8" bike-to-bike intercom for up to 9 bikers with a max. range of 1600m in toggling mode (1:1)
- Bike-to-bike intercom for two rider-pillion pairs in conference, with a max. range of 1600m
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 3 bikers in conference with a max. range of 1600 m
- Rider-to-pillion intercom<
- Automatic transfer to mobile phone when outside the intercom's range
- Intercom connection to many headsets from other makers via Cardo Gateway function
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Exchangeable stereo speakers, allowing users to connect their own speakers via 3.5 mm jack plug
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous communication in both directions via intercom
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- Parallel audio streaming without interruption to intercom conversations - seamless volume reduction of all audio sources, incl. GPS directions, radio, MP3
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Intuitive manual operation via Cardo's innovative scroll-type interface
Cardo Systems produce and make Scala Rider.
Cardo Systems, Inc., headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. (USA) is the world’s acknowledged market leader in wireless communication headsets for motorcyclists. With the introduction in 2004 of the Scala Rider® Bluetooth line of headsets, Cardo has literally pioneered a new product category that was non-existent until then. As our product line gradually expanded, we added many “firsts” in terms of features and functions. Today, the Scala Rider line includes the most advanced devices in the category from solid entry-level products to the most feature-rich communication and entertainment system available. scala rider products can be found in motorcycle accessory stores in over 80 countries.
Our corporate tagline, communication in motion, reflects what the company does best: Empowering people who are on the move with the finest communication and entertainment devices available. Our typical customers are outdoors, in motion and committed to remaining in touch. We are proud to offer them the tools to do so in a safe and intuitive manner.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.