Schuberth C3 Pro - Europe
Schuberth C3 Pro Flip Front Motorcycle Helmet
The original Schuberth C3 that delivered high performance and technology has been updated in the form of the C3 Pro. Having undergone rigorous testing in Schuberth’s in-house wind tunnel you can trust the C3 Pro to deliver everything you would want in a motorcycle helmet. The neck cushion and deflector work to minimize wind noise. Schuberth have researched extensively to make the C3 Pro incredibly quiet.
The shell of the helmet is made from layers of fibreglass designed to deliver fantastic shock absorption. This works with the specialized EPS foam liner to give great protection. When the sun starts shining a built-in sun visor can be easily raised and lowered by a slider on the base of the helmet. The new integrated spoiler improves aerodynamics meaning the C3 Pro is ideal for sports riding as well as everyday use.
If you want a helmet that is at the forefront of technology and delivers amazing performance and protection then the Schuberth C3 Pro is right for you.
- Shell made from fibreglass is designed to be lightweight but offer incredible protection
- EPS foam liner for added shock absorption
- Coolmax inner lining works with an Interpower coating to provide comfort and moisture wicking
- Coolmax inner liner is adjustable for summer or winter
- Inner lining is removable and washable
- Inlet vents on the front supply clean air and are channelled for even distribution
- Outlet vent on the back exhausts old air
- Integrated spoiler has been tested in Schuberth’s wind tunnel facility to give improved aerodynamics, reduced lift and no buffeting
- Neck cushion and wind deflector work together to make the C3 Pro one of the quietest helmets on the market
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Really good quality helmet
Quiet and comfortable premium quality helmet with really good ventilation. The helmet has a different shape compared with other premium manufacturers, so highly recommend to try it on before buying. Otherwise happy with the helmet.
Great piece of kit
Quite helmet nicely made. Love the flip up chin bar. Though shame you can't ride with it up at any speed
Excellent value, unfortunately sent to me with security tag still attached. Took it to local store to remove. Otherwise very happy with my purchase.
Great helmet - quiet and comfortable.
What I like most about the helmet is the wide peripheral vision, which means I have no blind spots. The operation of the visor system is very smooth, and I like that it's easy to open with the tabs on both sides. I haven't fitted the pinlock yet, but once summer is over I will for its anti - fog properties. It feels light, well balanced and comfortably padded inside. The big claim with this helmet is how quiet it is and I really notice the improvement over my old helmet. I'm very tempted to get the SRC bluetooth fitted as I know I can easily hold a conversation on the phone or listen to music whilst on the move with this helmet. For me it's a genuinely good helmet with a quality feel and I love the colour scheme; that matt fluorescent yellow looks tremendous in the flesh and you are definitely more visible with a good look rather than a boring one.