THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Schuberth C3 Pro Matt Black Ladies Motorcycle Helmet
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
Schuberth C3 Pro Ladies Motorcycle Helmet:
The original Schuberth C3 that delivered high performance and technology has been updated in the form of the Ladies C3 Pro. Having undergone rigorous testing in Schuberth’s in-house wind tunnel you can trust the C3 Pro to deliver everything you would want in a motorcycle helmet. The neck cushion and deflector work to minimize wind noise. Schuberth have researched extensively to make the C3 Pro incredibly quiet.
The shell of the helmet is made from layers of fibreglass designed to deliver fantastic shock absorption. This works with the specialized EPS foam liner to give great protection. When the sun starts shining a built-in sun visor can be easily raised and lowered by a slider on the base of the helmet. The new integrated spoiler improves aerodynamics meaning the C3 Pro is ideal for sports riding as well as everyday use.
Designed to suit the shape of a women’s face and be comfortable without compromising performance.
If you want a helmet that is at the forefront of technology and delivers amazing performance and protection then the Schuberth C3 Pro is right for you.
- Shell made from fibreglass is designed to be lightweight but offer incredible protection
- EPS foam liner for added shock absorption
- Coolmax inner lining works with an Interpower coating to provide comfort and moisture wicking
- Coolmax inner liner is adjustable for summer or winter
- Integrated sun visor
- Inner lining is removable and washable
- Inlet vents on the front supply clean air and are channelled for even distribution
- Outlet vent on the back exhausts old air
- Integrated spoiler has been tested in Schuberth’s wind tunnel facility to give improved aerodynamics, reduced lift and no buffeting
- Neck cushion and wind deflector work together to make the C3 Pro one of the quietest helmets on the market
You can also purchase the matching C3 Pro SRC Bluetooth Intercom set here with a 20% when purchased with a helmet!
German company Schuberth were found in 1922. Since then they have been producing protective headgear for Formula One, motorcycles and industrial workers. Schuberth is currently based in Magdeburg and employs about 300 employees, producing 1.5 million helmets each year.
In response to Michael Schumacherís accident in 1999 at the British Grand Prix, Schuberth decided to take action and designed the QF1 helmet, a safer helmet which was later worn by Nick Heidfeld at the 2000 Formula One. The QF1 helmet was not only lighter than other helmets at the time but featured filters that removed fumes and dust for the air. Successfully this newly designed helmet was then worn by more drivers including the world champion at the time, Michael Schumacher. Schuberth helmets are worn by drivers still to this day.
Schuberth produce helmets for a variety of industrial purposes, including protection for firefighters and construction workers, producing full face helmets and head protection. The company also produces personal protective equipment, such as facial protection, ear defenders and cold weather equipment.
At Infinity Motorcycles, we've been Schuberth helmet stockists since the first Concept models were brought into the UK, our stores have staff trained by both the UK importer and Schuberth themselves. In addition to the standard two year warranty, all Schuberth helmets bought from Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st 2014 are eligible for an extended warranty. Register here to extend the warranty of your Schuberth helmet to 5 years.
The following sizing guides are intended as a general guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks:
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
|Why not have a look at these related products?|
Schuberth C3 Pro SRC Bluetooth SystemRRP: £299.99 Call now for the best UK price
Schuberth C3 S2 Dark Tint VisorInfinity Price: £69.99
Schuberth C3 S2 Pinlock InsertInfinity Price: £29.99
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.