THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Schuberth C4 Matt Black Helmet
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
- Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) construction
- Includes an integrated antenna for optimum Bluetooth and radio reception
- Designed for the SC1 communication system with pre-installed speakers and microphone
- Extra-large anti-fog lens
- Wide field of vision even when the rider adopts a racing posture
- Meets ECE R 22.05 testing standard
- Low weight combined with optimum stability
- ShinyTex inner lining designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Fast-drying, removable and washable antibacterial lining
- Multi-channel ventilation provides cooling for the wearer
- Air intakes on the forehead and chin areas ensure a large airflow
- Built in internal sun visor operated via a slider on the helmet edge
- 5 year warranty when registered with Schuberth
German company Schuberth were found in 1922. Since then they have been producing protective headgear for Formula One, motorcycles and industrial workers. Schuberth is currently based in Magdeburg and employs about 300 employees, producing 1.5 million helmets each year.
In response to Michael Schumacherís accident in 1999 at the British Grand Prix, Schuberth decided to take action and designed the QF1 helmet, a safer helmet which was later worn by Nick Heidfeld at the 2000 Formula One. The QF1 helmet was not only lighter than other helmets at the time but featured filters that removed fumes and dust for the air. Successfully this newly designed helmet was then worn by more drivers including the world champion at the time, Michael Schumacher. Schuberth helmets are worn by drivers still to this day.
Schuberth produce helmets for a variety of industrial purposes, including protection for firefighters and construction workers, producing full face helmets and head protection. The company also produces personal protective equipment, such as facial protection, ear defenders and cold weather equipment.
At Infinity Motorcycles, we've been Schuberth helmet stockists since the first Concept models were brought into the UK, our stores have staff trained by both the UK importer and Schuberth themselves. In addition to the standard two year warranty, all Schuberth helmets bought from Infinity Motorcycles since January 1st 2014 are eligible for an extended warranty. Register here to extend the warranty of your Schuberth helmet to 5 years.
The following sizing guides are intended as a general guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks:
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.