Schuberth C4 - Plain
Schuberth C4 Helmet
The Schuberth C4 motorcycle helmet is a German engineering masterclass that does everything right from the get go. An outer shell created via Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is and produces a shell that is superior in strength when compared to traditional moulding methods but is no larger than it needs to be for any given area of the helmet.
The outer shell of the Schuberth C4 Helmet is constructed using an innovative proprietary method called Direct Fiber Processing (DFP). A continuous strand of glass yarn is robotically precision cut and blown outward into position in the mold. An exacting amount of resin and heat are added under high pressure, yielding a shell of superior strength that is no thicker in any one area than it needs to be.
The C4 Helmet comes equipped to accommodate the SCHUBERTH SC1-System (sold separately). To guarantee ideal reception, the C4 comes out of the box with integrated antennae to boost reception, as well as pre-installed speakers and microphone.
The EPS foam impact liner uses a sectional, multi-part design to ensure the highest shock absorption for various impact scenarios. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
The comfort liner of the Schuberth C4 Helmet utilizes ShinyTex®, a fabric inherently antibacterial, washable and fast-drying. A seamless headliner and integrated spectacle channel ensure maximum comfort for all riders.
The Schuberth C4 features an intricately designed multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell, resulting in extraordinarily quiet, substantial air flow. Inlets in the forehead and chin area ensure that you keep a cool head.
Extra large anti fog lens for the widest possible field of vision, both centrally and peripherally through the oversized eyeport.
- Aerodynamically tuned shell to mitigate fatigue
- Integrated one touch sun visor
- ShinyTex® interior
- Complex multichannel ventilation system
- Integrated antennae for optimum reception at all times
- Pre-installed speaker and microphone
- Plug & Play prepared for the new SC1 communication system
- Extra large anti fog lens: Wide field of vision in any riding position
- DFP Glass fiber heat-formed shell
- Glass fiber with a special resin is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for high speed stability
- Directionally stable, No oscillatory tendency, and No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell/neckroll
- Made of specially-optimized EPS foam
- Complex multi-zone sections allows optimal shock absorption
- ShinyTex® fabric
- Removable/Washable inner lining: antimicrobial, quick drying, optimizes secure fit
- Variable venting for effective ventilation
- Extra wide viewport
- Anti-fog system
- DOT and ECE certified
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.