Scorpion EXO-100 - Basic
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion EXO-100 - Basic
Inspired from the purest open-face of the Scorpion range, the Exo-100 Padova transcends its origins thanks to the premium materials used to create a leather effect, as well as the perfect harmony of colours, from the shell to the fabrics. This “Italian style” open-face exudes haute couture elegance, a top-of-the-range signature for this urban, very trendy Scorpion.
- The EXO-100 is an all-new open-face helmet design with removable external visor. Internal SpeedView™ retractable shield (Patent Pending)
- Advanced Polycarbonate half shell to offer true wind-in -the-face freedom.
- KwikWick™ moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads: Cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather.
- EverClear™ no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield technology and anti-scratch hardened coating ,removable in just a few seconds.
- Optional coloured shields in blue,yellow and mirrored available as accessories.
- Micrometric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- Supplied with a nice Scorpion Exo textile bag.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
- Sizes: XS-XL (2XL special order)
- Helmet Features
- Double D-Ring, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.