Scorpion EXO-2000 Evo - Ipsum
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion EXO-2000 Evo - Ipsum
Scorpion EXO-2000 Evo Ipsum Helmet
EXO 2000 EVO Air is the new RACING helmet by Scorpion - Lighter than the previous model - reduced by 100g! Due to strength engineering it now absorbs even more energy and now comes with a 5 year warranty. It also has a new improved fit!
- Shell made in TCT® fibre - very light weight
- Ultralight titanium DOUBLE-D chinstrap
- Ellip-Tec® Technology to quickly lock and replace the visor.
- AIRFIT CONCEPT:HelmetPump™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction!
- Pinlock® MaxVision visor as standard
- Tear Off Compatible Visor
- Scorpion Air Channel® ventilation system
- New extra comfortable lining with extra-soft tissues
- Included in the price (and thus available inside the box), a "dark smoke" maxvision visor!
- ECE 2205 Approved
- ACU Gold Approved
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.