THE UK'S BEST HELMET DEALS
The best brands at the best prices - click here for more.0%
Interest free finance available on orders over £400
Scorpion EXO-210 Black Helmet
Free UK Mainland Shipping On This Item
CLUB INFINITY REWARD SCHEME
infinity points with this product!
Not a member yet?No problem! you can join when you checkout & start collecting points today!
Inspired from ''Air Force'' helmets, the Scorpion EXO-210 is one of the most stylish open face helmets on the market.
- Airfit concept permits the rider to personalise helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.
- Kwikwick2 liner is effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable and soft to the touch.
- Advanced polycarb composite engineered shell.
- Wind tunnel tested comfort.
- Front and rear vents.
- Aero-tuned rear spoiler to reduce lift. create vacuum and maximise airflow.
- Micrometric automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
- Supplied with clear visor.
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheekpads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.
Scorpion EXO Helmet Size Guide
The following sizing guides are intended as a general guide only.
If you need any further help with sizing please do not hesitate to contact us or visit any of our stores.
Helmet size is measured around the circumference of the head starting in the middle of the forehead. Start around 1 cm above the eyebrows then around the head just above the ear then back past the opposite ear to the start point.
The fit should be a snug fit when new, as the inner comfort liner will give out between 5%-10%.
A loose fitting helmet will not protect the head correctly in the event of an accident.
Measurement should be taken in centimetres please refer to the conversion chart below.
Helmet Size Chart
Next, follow these fitment checks.
- With the helmet on and the chin strap fastened, shake your head side to side. If the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big. The helmet lining and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking your head, your skin should move with the helmet.
- Place one hand on he back of the helmet and push forward. Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet lining through the visor aperture. If there is room for more than just the tip of your finger, the helmet is too big.
- Lastly, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head, it is too big. Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if the helmet rolls off of your head, it is too big.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method.
Free Shipping on Orders Over £25
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping To Other Destinations.
Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
UK Highlands and Islands: £100
Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
USA, Canada, Australia - £800
Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 3-5 working days, however if we have to place a supplier special order, delivery may be slightly longer. If the item ordered is out of stock we will contact you with the option to wait, choose an alternative or cancel the order.
Delivery of orders is by DPD or Royal Mail, all methods will require a signature for proof of receipt.
Be the first to review this product
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.