Scorpion EXO-500 - Robotic
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion EXO-500 - Robotic
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard
The new Scorpion Exo-500 Air embodies the best of the technology developed by ScorpionExo®. Beneath its modern and sleek design, it features the next generation visor borrowed from big brother Scorpion Exo-1000 Air E11, and includes as standard the new Pinlock MaxVision®. It also integrates the SpeedView® built-in retractable sunvisor treated with anti-fog coating on both sides. Two accessories usually reserved for high-end helmets! With 3 liners and a light and durable shell, the Scorpion Exo-500 Air dramatically changes the standards you would expect from a full face helmet at this position in the range! Equipped with the revolutionary Airfit® system and the new, soft and effective KwikWick2® liner, this new Scorpion will steal the show from the much more expensive helmets among those daily users who want to buy the market’s best helmet for the best price.
- AirFit® pimp technology concept, enables you to inflate/deflate cheekpads for ultimate helmet fit.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell
- SpeedShift® quick change visor system.
- KwikWick® revolutionary supersoft fabric liner for outstanding comfort. Removable, washable and hypoallergenic.
- Pinlock® MaxVision® anti-fog visor.
- Speedview® retractable no-fog sunvisor.
- 3 position visor lock.
- Triple density foam cheek pads.
- Micrometric chinstrap retention system.
- Ultra flexible and removable breath deflector.
- Removable chin cover.
- Multi point ventilation and rear exhausts.
- ACU Gold approved.
*VISOR FOR DISPLAY ONLY*
- Helmet Features
- Double D-Ring, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.