Scorpion EXO-510 - Occulta
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion EXO-510 - Occulta
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard
AN AMAZING RESURGENCE
This year SCORPION offers you a sensational new helmet: It is derived from the real « success story » that was the EXO-500 For nearly 5 years the over-equipped EXO-500 AIR of SCORPIONs range went with you everywhere. We now are excited to introduce the new EXO-510 AIR. The aggressive and high octane look will amaze you, it embodies the best of all the technologies like: the KwikWick® II liner, the AirFit® system, a visor equipped with a Lens Pinlock MAXVISION ® as standard and the Speedview® sunvisor treated with our anti- fog technology, the helmet has a real efficient aerodynamic system (for optimum ventilation). Perfect for daily users as well as seasonal ones and the adventurers, the EXO-510 AIR is the best quality and has the most features in a helmet you can buy for the money!
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the visor back against the eyeport gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal.
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel. Retractable Sunvisor - treated with antifog on both sides
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® visor w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick2® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Breath box helps rider to breath well without moisturing inner side of the visor.
- Airfit-Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, EXO-510 AIR is built with 3 shell sizes.
- Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Visor Lock: Securely locks shield in place
- Vent System: Turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
- Sizes: XS-XL (2XL special order)
- Black, Yellow
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Ratchet Strap, Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.