Scorpion EXO-510 - Sync
Scorpion have brought their popular Exo 500 up to date in the form of the Exo 510 Air. With an aggressive look and a range of features that make the helmet ideal for any type of riding. The Exo 510 Air has undergone rigorous testing in wind tunnels to get the best performance possible.
The outer shell is made from advanced polycarbonate composite that offers great protection and also defence against wind noise. The ventilation system uses adjustable front and rear vents to provide a constant stream of fresh cool air stopping the helmet from becoming uncomfortable. The rear spoiler is designed to reduce lift whilst riding.
Scorpion have made a great high performing, protecting and comfortable helmet. Everyday use, seasonal use, short commutes or long touring, the Scorpion Exo 510 is ideal for it all.
- Outer shell constructed from a composite of advanced polycarbonate for great protection
- Chin bar has an EPS foam liner for added protection
- Breath deflector is designed to reduce fogging of the visor
- KwikWick 2 liner is hypoallergenic and very soft for a comfortable fit and pleasant riding experience
- Interior lining is removable and washable
- Spada’s Ellip-Tec face shield system is designed for a tighter seal to stop wind leaking in and causing excess noise
- Face shield mechanism is made for ease of use when changing the visor and can be done without tools
Please note: A coloured visor is not included with this product. This helmet is supplied with a Clear Visor as standard.
- Black, Yellow
- Helmet Features
- Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.