Scorpion EXO-520 - Tina
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion EXO-520 - Tina
The Scorpion EXO-520 Air Tina is a brand-new for 2021 full-face motorcycle helmet designed to tackle everything from track day riding, sports and touring at the highest performance level possible. The high-quality polycarbonate shell is super-protective but still lightweight, the EXO-520 is also fitted with Scorpion’s unique Airfit system which allows you to pump and deflate the cheek pads up to get a closer, more personalised and secure fit.
The Scorpion EXO-520 is fitted with a Speedview internal drop-down sunvisor to provide protection against the sun’s rays at an instant and reduce the need for stopping to swap over to a darker visor. Speaking of visors, the 520 has a super-wide-open visor aperture to allow for a greater field of vision and periphery, perfect for navigating busy city streets. Also included is a MaxVision Pinlock insert, one of the most trusted brands for providing an anti-fog solution.
The Scorpion EXO-520 Tina is just one graphic for this brand-new for 2021 helmet, you can check out the others here.
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell
- Airfit Inflatable cheek pad system
- Ellip-Tec Visor system
- Wide-open visor designed to fit MaxVision Pinlock
- MaxVision Pinlock included
- KwikWick 2 removable and washable interior padding
- KwikFit cheek pads for wearing glasses while riding
- Speedview internal drop-down sunvisor
- Micrometric buckle retention strap
- 5-year warranty
- Helmet Features
- ACU Approved, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Ratchet Strap
- Black, Purple
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.