Scorpion EXO-710 - Plain
The Exo-710 is Scorpion's premium helmet that evokes the brand's reputation for style, comfort and protection.
The helmet's shell is constructed of fibreglass composite Aramid fibres which provide superior impact absorption and protection on the road. The graphic detailing of the Exo-710 makes the range stand out from the crowd, with a striking appearance perfect for racing.
The full-face also boasts a 100% Max Vision Pinlock which provides complete fog-free vision and maximum visibility, a KwikWick anti-microbial liner provides comfort in hot and cold weather and is both removable and machine washable, while the inflatable cheek pad system allows for a superior personalised fit.
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fibreglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibres.
- Triple density foam pads provide enhanced impact absorption.
- Easy, Secure, tool-less visor changes in seconds. Pulls the visor back against the eyeport gasket during closure to ensure a proper seal.
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® face shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Breath box helps rider to breathe well without moisturing inner side of the visor.
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort, EXO-710 AIR is built with 3 shell sizes.
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off for the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Visor Lock: Securely locks visor in place
- Vent System: Turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
- Clear Visor Supplied
All Scorpions helmets sold by Infinity Motorcycles are covered by 5-year warranty from date of purchase.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Scorpion brand.DOWNLOAD
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.