Scorpion EXO-COM Bluetooth Intercom
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion EXO-COM Bluetooth Intercom
Connect several devices thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Enjoy fluid conversation with DynaMESH connection. Say goodbye to disconnection issues whenever a rider leaves and enjoy pairing with your friend with a single touch.
Stay focused on riding. At Scorpion they believe that an intercom is an accessory that should make your riding experience easy and smooth.
No more crackling and inaudible dialogue with clear, HD speakers in your helmet. The Boost 2.0 speakers are equipped with an equalizer, a bass booster and a balancer to adjust the sound easily via the dedicated Scorpion smartphone application available on both iOS and Android. Moreover, the uClear patented dual microphone and noise reduction system will filter wind and unwanted ambient noises to transmit your voice only.
Enjoy your ride with music. Multitasking audio technology enables you to listen to your music and to share it with your friends while adjusting the volume for the vocal chat and with your GPS instructions.
The EXO-COM is a waterproof IPX5 certified device with a warranty that lasts for 2 years. The unit itself only weights 78g with 80x35x15mm dimensions.
- Connect with up to 4 riders free to leave or join the group without disconnecting the rest of your group.
- Up to 13h of life with 2h30 to 3h30 full charging time.
- Connect several devices at the same time thanks to BLUETOOTH 5.0 technology.
- Listen to your favourite music while speaking with your friends and following GPS instructions.
- Don’t fear the rain thanks to the IPX5 waterproof certification.
HIGH COMMUNICATION RANGE
- Benefit from a range up to 800m between each rider.
QUICK ACCESS TO GOOGLE® AND SIRI® VOICE COMMAND
- Multilingual voice prompt (“Music played”, “Music paused”…).
HIGH QUALITY SOUND (IN AND OUT)
- Boost 2.0 Speakers with BassBoost and an Equalizer. Dual microphone and noise reduction technology from Uclear.
LIGHT AND DISCRETE
- 80x35x15mm & only 78g.
- Benefit from a 2 year warranty.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.