Scorpion VX-20 - Magnus Black/Red
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Scorpion VX-20 - Magnus Black/Red
Scorpion VX-20 Magnus Helmet - Black/Red
Ride in style in this ACU Gold approved helmet: With all the features you need at a price you'll love! The Scorpion VX 20 is a super lightweight helmet and offers unrivalled protection. The smart outer shell is designed to gradually crumple on impact and so absorb energy, offering you top protection. The VX 20 allows you to stay comfortable as you ride! The helmet has a moisture wicking lining, to keep you cool and there is also cheek pumps. This ensures that the pads offer a safe and comfortable fit and it also means that for years to come you can personalise the fit of your helmet. The helmet fits all goggles and there's a strap grip to keep them in place.
- Airfit Concept: New Dual Pump Airfit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads and head liner with additional noise reduction.
- KwickWick2 Liner: Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head. TCT©
- Thermodynamical Composite Technology: Extremely light, having reduced the weight by nearly 250 g, the new TCT® structure provides a level of protection as yet unseen in the world of helmets. This smart shell is able to gradually crumple on impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated by the shock, while retaining one of the strongest structures. More features
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick material: Comfortable and secure.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
- ECE 22-05 Certified. TÜV tested.
- ACU Gold Approved
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Scorpion brand.DOWNLOAD
ScorpionExo® claim to be the next wave in motorcycle helmet design. Helmets are engineered by some very experienced helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. Their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field.
The Scorpion Sports factory, ‘The Big Nest’ is dedicated to crafting some of the world's best protective headgear. Almost every operation needed to create world-class helmets is located on this one amazing facility, including both fiberglass/Kevlar™ and polycarbonate shell moulding, EPS liner manufacturing, liner sewing, water-decal production, clean-room paint booths, drying rooms, assembly, packaging and shipping. This way the factory can monitor the quality and is not dependent on outside suppliers.
The American based company is relatively new to the UK market and has made a strong impact with the quality of its products. Features such as the Airfit system, which allows you to add pressure on the cheek pads, and their sprung visor mechanisms which help the visor seal against the shell keeping noise and drafts to a minimum all point to a quality product.
They’ve also done well in the Sharp test which proves their crash quality.
There are a number of full and open face models in the range as well as a great flip front. Obviously all Scorpion helmets met ECE22-05 and all have been approved by the TUV testing centre in Germany.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.