SDOC100 Gel Spray 1 Ltr
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
SDOC100 Gel Spray 1 Ltr
SDOC100 Gel W/Spray 1 Ltr
SDoc100 Total Motorcycle Cleaning Gel is more than just a motorcycle cleaner, the formula is powerful enough to remove chain oil and the gel consistency means it doesn't slide off vertical surfaces.
- Designed to clean the entire motorcycle without scrubbing.
- Corrosion inhibitor.
- UV protection keeps paintwork bright and protects chrome and aluminium.
- pH neutral.
- Dries without leaving a residue and leaves a lasting shinve.
- Gel formula helps the cleaner stick to the motorcycle allowing the solvent formula more time to work.
- Supplied in a spray bottle with a sponge.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
SDoc100 might have one of the strangest brand names in the motorcycle trade (as if that wasn't enough, it's made by a German company called Dr O.K. Wack), but the products are excellent. The motorcycle cleaner was MCN's product of the year in 2010 and has been the subject of glowing reviews from many journalists, right up to the highly respected RiDE and Bike Magazine journalist Tony Hoare, who said the SDoc100 Gel Cleaner was "the most effective bike cleaner I've ever used".
The success and efficiency of Sdoc100 products is down to the amount of research and development work carried out by the company, who, as a percentage, have more staff employed in this part of their business than any of their competitors.