Segura Leone Waterproof Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £73.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Segura Leone Waterproof Jacket
The Segura Leone is a textile jacket packed full of the features that make it useful on a motorcycle but also a style and look that looks the part of the motorcycle. Made from a high-quality fabric similar to cotton called Serica along with a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you both protected from the weather and comfortable.
The most unique feature of the Leone jacket is that it comes fitted with a thermal-lined check shirt, that can be worn without the actual jacket, meaning you can step off the bike throw the jacket off and instantly look ready for walking around town. For that much-needed protection, the Leone jacket is fitted with CE-approved protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and there is a further pocket that is designed to fit a CE-approved back protector. This Segura Leone jacket has the good with none of the bad and ugly.
- Serica textile construction
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Thermal lined inner shirt
- Shirt can be worn separately, without the jacket
- Fixed mesh liner
- CE-Approved protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Adjustable zip-closure cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Six outer pockets and two inner pockets
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Segura Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Segura is a French motorcycle clothing company that opened its doors in 1967. The two brothers who set up the company later had a fall-out, and David Segura left to set up a competitor company: Furygan. Today, Segura is an upmarket maker of retro and vintage styled clothing. The company has a great eye for motorcycle trends, and they make a terrific range of clothes for the riders of custom, classic and retro bikes, although their gear also appeals to riders of just about any sit-up or naked bike, and even adventure bike riders. It’s probably true to say that Segura’s greatest strength is its leather products. They make a wide array of cool looking jackets, some ultra stylish gloves, and really rugged short boots. Segua does make textile products, including some great value wax cotton jackets, but leather is still what they do best, in our opinion. Legends we’re sure you’ll love their great quality, great looking gear as much as we do.