Segura Melbourne CE Leather Mens Gloves
The Segura Melbourne gloves are a vintage sports-style glove with a leather exterior and breathable mesh and perforated leather panels. Made from a combination of Goat leather, 3D mesh and Amara fabric, these Segura gloves are perfectly breathable for summer riding thanks to the mesh panels at the fingers and cuff, and the perforated leather at the knuckles.
The knuckle armour provides effective impact protection, and the adjustable cuffs and polyester comfort lining make the gloves ideal for both off-road riding and cruising on the weekends.
- CE Approved
- Mix of materials for outer shell - Goat leather. 3D mesh panels.Amara.
- Polyester comfort lining.
- Knuckle protector.
- Palm reinforcement.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Segura is a French motorcycle clothing company that opened its doors in 1967. The two brothers who set up the company later had a fall-out, and David Segura left to set up a competitor company: Furygan. Today, Segura is an upmarket maker of retro and vintage styled clothing. The company has a great eye for motorcycle trends, and they make a terrific range of clothes for the riders of custom, classic and retro bikes, although their gear also appeals to riders of just about any sit-up or naked bike, and even adventure bike riders. It’s probably true to say that Segura’s greatest strength is its leather products. They make a wide array of cool looking jackets, some ultra stylish gloves, and really rugged short boots. Segua does make textile products, including some great value wax cotton jackets, but leather is still what they do best, in our opinion. Legends we’re sure you’ll love their great quality, great looking gear as much as we do.