Segura Russel CE Leather Gloves
- CE Approved
- Outer shell mix Amara and Lycra
- Ventilated 3D mesh for maximum air flow
- Shell Reinforcement Carbon Knuckle
- Shell Reinforced Palms
- Short Cuff
- Cuff fastening
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Reflective Material
- Sizes 8-13
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
Segura Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||19||21.5||24||27||30||33||37|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Segura is a French motorcycle clothing company that opened its doors in 1967. The two brothers who set up the company later had a fall-out, and David Segura left to set up a competitor company: Furygan. Today, Segura is an upmarket maker of retro and vintage styled clothing. The company has a great eye for motorcycle trends, and they make a terrific range of clothes for the riders of custom, classic and retro bikes, although their gear also appeals to riders of just about any sit-up or naked bike, and even adventure bike riders. It’s probably true to say that Segura’s greatest strength is its leather products. They make a wide array of cool looking jackets, some ultra stylish gloves, and really rugged short boots. Segua does make textile products, including some great value wax cotton jackets, but leather is still what they do best, in our opinion. Legends we’re sure you’ll love their great quality, great looking gear as much as we do.