Sena 10S Dual Bluetooth Kit OLD
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Sena 10S Dual Bluetooth Kit OLD
Sena 10S Dual Bluetooth Kit - With VAT
The Sena 10S Motorcycle Bluetooth® Communication System is an upgraded version of the original SMH10 system, which has proven itself roadworthy to motorcyclists everywhere. Now in a slimmer profile, the 10S maximizes the enjoyment factor of your ride by keeping you in touch with up to four riding companions via crystal-clear HD audio, up to 1.6 km (1 mile) away, through the One Touch Group Intercom. The 10S also uses the Universal Intercom protocol so it can communicate with all Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth headsets on the market.
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm
- Module: 57 g (2 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since the release of its flagship product, the SMH10 motorcycle headset and intercom system, Sena has continued to release innovative motorcycle Bluetooth communications devices. Sena’s line of action sports Bluetooth devices offer exceptional video and audio recording capabilities, helping to enhance the lives of speed demons and action-seekers everywhere.
Great unit - would recommend
This is the first comms unit we have used. We done alot of research and decided quality and reliability for us was worth the extra money to cheaper dual units currently available on the market. Set up was easy, we followed an online video and also used the guide included in the Sena box. We used these today for 3hrs and was really happy with the performance, both listening and speaking devices worked really well and could easily be heard clearly over the engine noise. We haven't worked out how to make a call yet by using voice command, however this is next on the list to investigate. Overall, a great product that gives many fitting options and comfort--ability solutions. Perfect set-up for any motorbike rider and/or pillion.
I purchased this for my daughter to use on her daily commute to London. She finds the journey much more pleasant with her music, and navigation when required. She can also contact us when delayed so we don't worry. Another use is when we ride out together we are able to communicate both directions and training tips. I was amazed at the clarity and range of the intercom, which far exceeded an old wired system I was using 10 years ago as an instructor.
Still amazed at how good it is!
Having thought about buying an intercom for music and to chat to people as I ride. More so for the boring commutes I have to do, I looked around online, spoke to people and was recommended Sena products. Specifically the 10S, I figured I'd get a multipack, immediately I was able to have it fitted and use it from the box as Sena are kind enough to supply with a full battery! Oh my god I cannot recommend these highly enough.... riding with my flip up helmet open doing a tad under 80mph and the boom Mic in direct wind blast, we were still talking as though we were riding at 20! Superb!!! Cannot fault them.