Sena 50R Single Bluetooth Kit
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Sena 50R Single Bluetooth Kit
The 50R Mesh 2.0 Intercom couples Sena’s most advanced technology to date with a low-profile, sleek yet rugged design. Tested and proven by over 100 competitors and staff across the wilds of New Zealand during the Int. GS Trophy 2020, the 50R continues Sena’s long tradition of Advancing Adventure. With its sleek good looks, rugged durability, and next-level technology, the form and function of the 50R combine to set a new standard for motorcycle communication.
The 50R features three different intercom modes: Group Mesh Intercom, Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom, and Bluetooth Intercom.
With Group Mesh, you’ll create a single, private group that supports up to 24 participants over a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)! Users are invited into Group Mesh, giving added control and privacy.
Multi-Channel Open Mesh lets you communicate with virtually anyone participating in the Mesh 2.0 network within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km. Open Mesh also features multi-channel options, an industry-first! With nine channels available, you can switch to a new frequency for conversations with different riding groups within the larger Open Mesh group.
Finally, traditional Bluetooth Intercom mode rounds out the third communication option included. All riders and their ever-changing riding scenarios will surely benefit from the incredible flexibility and technology engineered into the 50R Mesh 2.0 and Bluetooth intercom modes.
- Main module: 97 mm x 48 mm x 27mm (3.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.0 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness - 7.2 mm
- Boom microphone: length - 150 mm
- Wire between speakers: length - 555 mm
- Weight: main module - 65 g (2.29 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
*Can extend up to 8 km (5 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom : 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Talk time:
- Bluetooth intercom: up to 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: up to 8 hours
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since the release of its flagship product, the SMH10 motorcycle headset and intercom system, Sena has continued to release innovative motorcycle Bluetooth communications devices. Sena’s line of action sports Bluetooth devices offer exceptional video and audio recording capabilities, helping to enhance the lives of speed demons and action-seekers everywhere.