Sena 50S Dual Bluetooth Kit
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Sena 50S Dual Bluetooth Kit
Replaced with Sena 50S-10 Dual Kit
It’s time for an all-new experience of riding connected. The Sena 50S Mesh 2.0 Intercom brings significant advancements to motorcycle communication. With an exceptional communication network and finely-tuned high-definition speakers, the 50S continues the goal of keeping riders connected on their journey.
The 50S delivers not one, but three different intercom modes available to Sena riders: Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom™, Group Mesh Intercom™, and Bluetooth Intercom.
Multi-Channel Open Mesh Intercom (Open Mesh) features the industry’s first Mesh Intercom™ channel system! Similar to standard handheld or CB radios, the 50S Mesh 2.0 system allows users to switch between nine different channels when operating in Open Mesh mode. Open Mesh offers a simple, single push of a button to click-to-connect to the Mesh 2.0 intercom network. It also supports a near-limitless number of users within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min. 6 riders @ 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)! With this ease of connecting, huge user capacity, incredible range, AND the inclusion of the nine-channel feature, the 50S Open Mesh Intercom mode is sure to be a game-changer for those large group/club rides.
If you prefer a private group conversation, simply switch to Group Mesh Intercom mode. Group Mesh supports a single, private group for up to 24 participants and the same amazing range as Open Mesh. To ensure privacy, only invited users can join the Group Mesh chat. Whichever of the two Mesh Intercom™ modes you choose, you’ll enjoy the robust reliability engineered into Sena’s new Mesh 2.0 network.
Finally, and as always, the traditional four-way Bluetooth Intercom mode continues to be an option for connecting other Sena Bluetooth-enabled users within a 1.2-mile range. Additionally, 50S users can pair with a Sena Bluetooth Intercom user and ‘bridge’ them into a Mesh 2.0 intercom conversation!
- Main module: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm (4.0 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness - 7.2 mm
- Boom microphone: length - 190 mm
- Wire between speakers: length - 555 mm
- Weight: main module - 64 g (2.26 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Working Distance:
- Bluetooth Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: up to 2 km (1.2 miles)* in open terrain
*Can extend up to 8 km (5 miles) between a minimum of 6 riders
- Supports up to:
- Bluetooth Intercom: 4 riders
- Open Mesh Intercom: virtually limitless
- Group Mesh Intercom: 24 riders
- Supports Channels:
- Open Mesh Intercom: 9 channels
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom Technology
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory
- Talk time:
- Bluetooth intercom: up to 14 hours
- Mesh intercom: up to 9 hours
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Fast Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 6 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3.5 hours Mesh Intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since the release of its flagship product, the SMH10 motorcycle headset and intercom system, Sena has continued to release innovative motorcycle Bluetooth communications devices. Sena’s line of action sports Bluetooth devices offer exceptional video and audio recording capabilities, helping to enhance the lives of speed demons and action-seekers everywhere.