Sena SF2 Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom
Built for communicating with another rider, the SF2 Bluetooth Communication System provides 2-way intercom communication up to 800 m (880 yards) in open terrain. The SF2 also lets riders enjoy smartphone connectivity allowing for music streaming, taking and making phone calls, and hearing turn-by-turn GPS directions. Plus, with the Audio Overlay™ feature, riders can simultaneously listen to music and use the intercom so you are never disconnected. Plus, with the Quick Charging capabilities, you will be ready to start your ride in no time.
Each SF2 comes with one standard and one HD speaker set. The HD speakers will take your ride to the next level with louder, clearer quality audio. The standard speakers are a bit smaller in size and may be a more comfortable choice for some riders. The SF2 is available in a standard package with 1 headset and a dual package with 2 headsets.
You can link your SF2 Bluetooth device with the Sena SF Utility App (for iPhone and Android) to configure device settings and easily access quick guides. Also, the Sena RideConnected App will allow you to talk over intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, as long as you are connected to a mobile network.
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- HD Speaker Driver Unit: 40 mm – thickness 11.6 mm
- Standard Speaker Driver Unit: 32 mm – thickness 4.5 mm
- Main Module: 73.3 mm x 38.7 mm x 16.6 mm (2.9 in x 1.5 in x 0.7 in)
- Wired Boom Microphone: length 183 mm
- Wire between Speakers: length 590 mm
- Weight: main module - 35 g (1.23 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Working Distance: Up to 800 m (880 yds) in open terrain
- Supports up to 2 riders
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since the release of its flagship product, the SMH10 motorcycle headset and intercom system, Sena has continued to release innovative motorcycle Bluetooth communications devices. Sena’s line of action sports Bluetooth devices offer exceptional video and audio recording capabilities, helping to enhance the lives of speed demons and action-seekers everywhere.