Sena SF4 Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom
The SF4 is the perfect device for riding with friends by providing connectivity for small groups. The SF4's 4-way intercom has a range over 1.2 kilometers (.80 miles) so you can easily stay connected with your group in open terrain. The SF4 also uses smartphone connectivity, allowing for music streaming, taking and making phone calls, and hearing turn-by-turn GPS directions. Most importantly, riders can listen to music and use the intercom simultaneously, using the Audio Overlay™ feature. Plus, with the Quick Charging capabilities, you will be ready to start your ride in no time.
Each SF4 comes with one standard and one HD speaker set. The HD speakers will take your ride to the next level with louder, clearer quality audio. The standard speakers are a bit smaller in size and may be a more comfortable choice for some riders. The SF4 is available in a standard package with 1 headset and a dual package with 2 headsets.
Link the Sena SF4 Bluetooth device to the Sena SF Utility App (available for iPhone and Android) to easily configure device settings and quickly access guides. The SF4 Bluetooth device also connects to the Sena RideConnected App, which allows for communication with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Intercom 1.2km/0.8mi
- Four-way Intercom
- Audio Overlay
- Quick Charging
- Smartphone App
- FM Radio
- Music Sharing
- HD Voice
- Quick Clamp
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Charging temperature: 0˚C – 45˚C (32°F – 113°F)
- Speaker Driver Unit: 32 mm – thickness 10 mm
- Main Module: 73.3 mm x 38.7 mm x 16.6 mm (2.9 in x 1.5 in x 0.7 in)
- Wired Boom Microphone: length 183 mm
- Wire between Speakers: length 590 mm
- Weight: main module - 35 g (1.23 oz)
- Working Distance: Up to 1.2 km (0.8 mi) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
- Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
- FM Radio:
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
HD Voice enabled for high-quality phone call audio
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since the release of its flagship product, the SMH10 motorcycle headset and intercom system, Sena has continued to release innovative motorcycle Bluetooth communications devices. Sena’s line of action sports Bluetooth devices offer exceptional video and audio recording capabilities, helping to enhance the lives of speed demons and action-seekers everywhere.