Sena SMH5 Dual Comms System Universal
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Sena SMH5 Dual Comms System Universal
Sena SMH5 Bluetooth Headset and Intercom Universal Kit Dual
Motorcycle riding can sometimes be a lonely pursuit. But Sena have made a deivce for a more connected experience.The Sena SMH5 Bluetooth intercom and headset is designed to be a fantastic companion on your rides. The SMH5 allows you to listen to your music or through the stereo using a 3.5mm audio cable. You can also hear voice instructions from your SatNav and even talk with a pillion or fellow rider. All handsfree and all wireslessly. The system is also operated by an easy to use button dial meaning you will feel comfortable using it. The sound quality is crystal clear and the volume control is split so you can adjust the sound level of each individual audio source. And you can even use the Sena SMH10 when it's raining because the outer is water resistant.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth intercom works up to 400 metres (or 430 yards) in open terrain
- Up to 8 hours talk time whilst on stand-by the battery will last 7 days
- Voice prompt functionality
- Individual volume control for different audio sources
- Water resistant in light poor weather
What you get in the box (Universal Kit single) includes two of the following:
- SMH5 Main Unit
- Clamp Unit
- Helmet Speakers
- Attachable Boom Microphone
- SMH5 Wired Microphone
- Micro USB Power and Data cable
- Glued surface mounting plate
- Microphone sponges
- Velcro Pads for Speakers
- Velcro Pad for Boom Microphone
- Boom Microphone Holder
- Velcro Pad for Holder
- Velcro Pad for wired microphone
- Speaker Pads
- Allen Wrench
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since the release of its flagship product, the SMH10 motorcycle headset and intercom system, Sena has continued to release innovative motorcycle Bluetooth communications devices. Sena’s line of action sports Bluetooth devices offer exceptional video and audio recording capabilities, helping to enhance the lives of speed demons and action-seekers everywhere.
Best headset I've had yet.
While it's not the most feature-packed, it just works. It's easy to control, with the jog wheel taking away at least two buttons from the conventional design. I've tried Vertix, Scala and Interphone, and whilst this one doesn't sound mind-blowing, it's on par with the rest. It still punches through my PinLock earplugs at "motorway speeds", shall we call it. The best part about this set is how thin the microphone is for my closed face lid! It's about 4mm thick, so I'm not chewing on a foam pad my whole damn life. It's also great at speed, can talk to my pillion at 70 quite clearly, though we are both wearing Shoei, so that be a factor too. Battery life is average, about 6-7 hous with music full blast, and more like 7-8 with mostly just talking to pillion. Great unit!