Shark CityCruiser - Plain
Crafted with an innovative design, this new jet helmet has been designed for daily urban trips, as well as longer road trips thanks to its very high level of protection. Its shape envelops most of the head: the rider is thus better protected, especially around the cheeks. This new jet model has no current market equivalent when it comes to level of protection. Comfort is also one of the primary advantages inherent in this helmet: a brand-new AEGIS-labeled MICROTECH interior using recycled fibers."
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Anti-scratch visor
- Dynamic anti-fog ventilation configuration
- UV380-labeled sun visor treated to resist scratches
- AEGIS®-labeled MICROTECH lining fabric made from recycled fibers offering antibacterial properties
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- «EasyFit» system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- Quick visor release system
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.