Shark D-Skwal - Dharkov
3 interest-free payments of £53.83 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Shark D-Skwal - Dharkov
The Shark D-Skwal Dharkov is a mid-range full-face helmet with MaxVision Pinlock and an integrated sun visor.
Inspired by the original Skwal, the D-Skwal adopts a lot of the same design and features, minus the LED light system. The shell is made from fibreglass with a multi-density EPS foam liner and features a ventilation system for cool air circulation.
The anti-fog, anti-scratch visor with Pinlock insert and built-in sun visor provides maximum vision without obstruction. The extremely comfortable and moisture-wicking interior lining is fully removable and washable, includes internal pockets to accommodate an intercom system, and is finished with a double D ring retention strap.
- Lightweight composite fibreglass shell
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Pinlock Max Vision included in the box
- UV380-labelled visor treated to resist scratches
- “Autoseal” system: enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air
- Quick visor release system
- “BIRD EYES” lining fabric, black colour
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- "EasyFit" system: optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- "Dual-use" anti-fog breath guard removable
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth intercom
- Ventilation system: 2 air inlets and 2 air extractor
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- New ventilation configuration identical to that of the SKWAL 2 model
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.