Shark Drak - Dogtag
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Shark Drak - Dogtag
If you always wanted to be a fighter pilot but riding motorcycles is as close as you got, the Shark Drak Dogtag Helmet is here to let you live out your fantasy.
Formerly known as the Shark Raw Helmet, the aviator-inspired design combines a 3/4 thermoplastic shell with off-road style goggles and a mean-looking face mask to create a helmet perfect for tearing up the streets in whatever urban jungle you call home. The sweat-wicking liner and ventilation system keeps even the hottest heads cool and, while the plastic face mask does not provide impact protection, it does do a handy job of keeping bugs and road debris out of your mouth.
Regardless of what you're riding, the Drak is a helmet for those who aren't afraid to stand out from the pack. Ride apart, ride Drak.
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Comfortable natural fiber interior and ventilation system using air vents and diffusers
- Two position top vent (open/closed)
- QRGS: Quick Release Goggle System
- Double anti-fog and anti-scratch visor
- Face protection mask
- Aerodynamic outer shell
- D-ring closure
- 2 shell sizes (SM-MD and LG-XL)
- Easy fit for glasses wearers with the goggles
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.