Shark Evo ES - Plain
Shark Evo ES - Plain
The EVO-ES embodies all of SHARK’s expertise in the design of modular helmets for daily users seeking to enjoy optimal protection whether in the jet or integral position.
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- VZ 150 model, anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- The patented “Auto-up / Auto-down” system allows automatically lifting the visor upon raising or lowering the chin guard
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- “BIRD EYES” lining fabric, black color
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- Magnetic and retractable soundproof breath guard
- “King size” available in certain specific colors
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- 3 air inlets
- 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.