Shark Evo ES - Plain
The Shark Evo-ES is a mid-range flip-up helmet with an integrated sun visor and anti-fog treated visor.
Following on from the success of the Evo-One 2, the Evo-ES is a more economically friendly Shark helmet that boasts a lot of the same features. For one, the helmet is made from lightweight and abrasion-resistant fibreglass with a multi-density EPS foam lining and a moisture-wicking interior.
Available in two shell sizes for an improved fit, the helmet features a 180-degree rotating chin bar to switch between open face and full face positions, which works in tandem with a patented Auto-up, Auto-down visor system that automatically raises the visor out of the way of the chin guard to prevent damage.
The Evo-One 2 is aerodynamically optimised to be streamlined with the chin bar raised or lowered and includes a built-in ventilation system for cool air circulation throughout. Shark has scrapped the Maxvision Pinlock and insert for an anti-fog treated visor to prevent scratching the lens when lifting the chin bar. The chin guard locking mechanism is ergonomic and flexible, and the helmet is fastened with a double D ring retention system.
- Lightweight composite fibreglass shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Micro lock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- VZ 150 model, anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- Patented “Auto-up / Auto-down” system allows automatically lifting the visor upon raising or lowering the chin guard
- UV380-labelled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- “BIRD EYES” lining fabric, black colour
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- Magnetic and retractable soundproof breath guard
- “Kingsize” is available in certain specific colours
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom
- Ventilation system: 3 air inlets and 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.