Shark Evo GT - Plain
As the latest addition to the Evo range, the Evo-GT represents their top-of-the-line model of flip-up helmets for adventure touring and urban riding. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is backed up by a multi-density EPS lining for superior impact protection and comes in two outer shell sizes: S-M and L-XL with variable cheek pad sizes for a comfortable fit.
The interior is lined with a moisture-wicking comfort lining, and the ventilation system consisting of two air inlets and 3 exhausts, including one integrated into the spoiler, allowing for comprehensive air circulation.
The 180 degree rotating chin-bar allows you to convert the helmet between full-face mode and an open-face, which works in tandem with the Auto-up, Auto-down visor system that automatically raises the shield out of the way of the chin guard to prevent damage.
The Evo-GT features an improved visor mechanism and a premium anti-scratch, anti-fog Pinlock 120 insert. The Optical class 1 visor provides a wide field of vision, and the integrated drop-down sun visor provides convenient protection from the sun.
- Lightweight composite fibreglass shell
- Microlock buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Visor vz250 max vision pinlock 120 in box
- Class optic 1 (no visual distortion)
- Sun visor
- Patented “Auto-up / Auto-down” system allows automatically lifting the visor upon raising or lowering the chin guard
- Lining fabric Microtech
- Custom-fit (2 sizes of thickness included in the box)
- "EasyFit" system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Chin cover retractable
- “Kingsize” is available in certain specific colours
- Ventilation system: 3 air inlets and 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Ready, Pinlock Included, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Style
Shark Helmet Size Chart
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Who Are We
Boosted by over 25 years of experience, the French brand SHARK has become one of the world’s leading helmet makers.
Founded by former professional racers, SHARK designs helmets that guarantee high levels of performance and safety and that exceed safety standards.
SHARK’s ethos is always to push the technical boundaries and innovate so that each and every biker and racer can enjoy the sheer pleasure and freedom of riding in complete safety.
From its headquarters in Marseille and its own factories, and with over 600 employees, SHARK manufactures and sells new models each year. SHARK helmets are distributed by a network of over 5,000 sales outlets worldwide.